Monday, February 23, 2009

Lent

I got a facebook invitation from one of my beloved former students, who is studying to be a priest, to join the group Lent Ideas.
I'm not a big proponent of 'giving up' for Lent, prefer the positive approach, but that's probably just my lack of self discipline for the things I love, wine being at the top of the list.
Anyway the list on Facebook gave me pause for thought, and I came up with the idea of decluttering something everyday, quite a challenge for me. Then I remembered Joe's Goals so I revisited my page and thought, why not work on all the stuff I need to do.
I've edited it a bit and would like to remove the past history since I haven't been on it in 526 days, but can't figure out how to do that without starting completely over. I know Davi's would include "do something creative everyday", but I pretty much do that anyway so don't need that. I'm going to really work on pile reduction.

Just realized I need to keep my goals to myself, lest I be like the Scribes.

No comments: