Wednesday, October 17, 2007

prayer

I'm not so big on forwards, but this is a lovely prayer, so instead of forwarding it, I'm putting it here in the hopes that it will reach 11 people...reminds me of Jeff&Jer, who always talked about their 11 listeners - wonder if I have 11 people who read my blog:o)

"May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let His presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and everyone of us."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, Trains have been on strike, we walked miles yesterday. People walk their dogs right in the city with no leash and tons of traffic. Think often of you and your dogs. Lovely prayer. Janet

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie, Thanks for remembering our wonderful adventures, from a few summers ago! I loved sharing them with you.

I say prayers everyday, my kitty, Camille, the one who was amost named "Agnes of God" sits patiently and waits for me to begin each morning. She usually sits quitely purring next to me, although, she has made the occassional comment..:) I also believe that I receive something extraordinary, a truely indescribable gift, a feeling of connection, accompaniment, from her gracious gift of praying with me. All creatures great and small, Lord, God, made them all. Marcia