Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Feast of the Guardian Angels


How many years have I spent this day teaching the prayer, Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love commits me here, ever this day be at my side, to light to guard, to rule and to guide?
I spent today in a totally foreign way - shopping.
Rod has introduced me to the wonders of a whole new part of San Diego, simply reached by 56.
I researched out joann's for fabric, but little did I know when I got there, in the very same shopping center there would be a scrapbooking store and michael's, all in one place.
I spent hours browsing, a completely new experience for me.
I was pretty jazzed with the clear alphabet stamps and stamp block I bought until I realized there was no S, only discovered later when I tried to stamp Sherry.
I hope either the store or the manufacturer will solve this problem.

No comments: