Sunday, October 7, 2007

day 2, post burglary, changing old habits

With our new self imposed security, I've locked myself out of the house twice and Michael once. Imagine me, throwing rocks at Michael's window trying to wake him up to let me in. Instead I woke up Rod, who had practically just gone to bed.
Michael and I now attach keys to our body:-) It's kind of a bad feeling to get locked out.

another wrinkle; between Rod and I we had one ipod left, a tiny shuffle, which he got as a gift at some conference. Missing my music desperately I opened it up and charged it up yesterday. Course I had to download off Rod's computer, (I do hate sharing a computer with Rod, he's just not into my cutesey screensavers, backgrounds,etc.and certainly no widgets!)so here I am this morning 'enjoying' some barbershop I haven't heard before, some Chet Atkins (actually pretty good) and who knows what else. Shaking things up and moving out of our comfort zone isn't a bad thing, right???? which leads me to my next thought

new consideration: going to the dark side and getting a mac; when I think about it all my children and most of my friends have macs and love them. Maybe it's time to learn something new.

No comments: