Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Woof if you love America



Davi and Willie, you're such instigators!!!

We all got a message from Davi yesterday, asking us to vote for her photo that she submitted to Aaron Brothers' Show Me Your America contest. It's a great shot of her grandson, a baseball phenom, throwing out a runner at first base.

So, of course I followed directions as I'm wont to do. But at our CCI outing last night Willie said I needed to submit this famous photo of Mer. I didn't give it much thought, but she, being the encourager that she is, followed up with an email. Once again I followed directions because that's what I do.
So now Mer and I are asking for your votes. You can't vote until Sept. 16th, but you can rank the photo, which will move it up in the ratings.
voteforamerica


I also hope you'll vote for Davi's photo!



Here's another to vote for:


voteforbubba

and another, Nona, being raised by Sharon Crawford and her girl scout daughter as part of silver award

voteforNona

1 comment:

Davielle (aka, Princess Magpie) said...

go, Mer. go, Trev. ;-) isn't this fun?!