Thursday, December 4, 2008

With a little help from my friends

From this:





To this:


Davi,
My blogger buddy (who comments every day), book sharer, paper crafter, clutter buddy, Wordscraper pal, good friend, was such an inspiration to me yesterday.  She challenged me to share our clearing piles efforts by the end of the day, via photos.  It was exactly the motivation I needed.
I'm only about half way finished, but what a great start.
Thank you, Davi.
I'm showing my appreciation by directing you to her incredible blogs:
 

PrincessMagpie
2Travelers

Then to top it off, our mutual friend, Willie, reluctant, but coming around blogger, ditto the above, except for clutter buddy (she doesn't have any), CCI incredible mentor, dropped in (I love drop in friends!!!) and was able to admire my beautiful table.
What a great day!

1 comment:

Davielle (aka, Princess Magpie) said...

I can't believe it - you trumped me! your table is BEE-YOU-TEE-FULL, Ann. WOW WOW WOW. That is terrific progress. Okay, so now I get to post my "before" and "after" shots -- uh oh. The moment of truth. GEE, thanks. Love ya - Davi