Monday, December 29, 2008

The Big Picture


I hope you'll take a few moments to click on these links.
pictures1-40
pictures41-80
pictures81-120
They're a visual of 2008. I am struck with the high percentage of pictures that show the fear and horror and sadness that people around the world live with every day of their lives.

Where are the dogs?? That's a real solution for making the world a better place!

The one photo that isn't here is of Don Yoon, whose family was tragically killed by an F18 crash landing on their house. I can't get the image of him kneeling over their graves out of my head.

I hope you'll join me in prayer that 2009 will bring a measure of peace to our world.



1 comment:

Davielle (aka, Princess Magpie) said...

hereby joining you in prayer, Ann. happy end-of-2008 and into the New Year - may it be a blessed one, all around. LOVE - Davi