Saturday, January 2, 2010

DJ Pettitt's Online Photoshop




Class starts on Monday and I'm really looking forward to getting Photoshop right this time.
DJ is a wonderful artist and while I haven't taken a class from her before, I've heard from several people whose opinions I respect that she's an awesome teacher.

I've had great success taking an online class from SuziBlu - see tag at the top right of the page- through the ning network.
It's easy to connect with others taking the same class and see their work.

Here's a link in case you're interested:
DJ'sOnlinePhotoshopClass

2 comments:

Davielle aka Princess Magpie said...

yay for you, Ann. HAPPY MONDAY and HAPPY Photoshop'ping !!! :-)

Davielle (aka, Princess Magpie) said...

that's strange. I know I posted a comment on here last weekend ... hmmm. ANYWAY, I am looking forward to hearing about this class. Keep us all posted, Ann !!