Sunday, November 11, 2007

MAD

here's what I wrote to the UT this morning....

WHERE'S YOUR COVERAGE?????

I find it quite disconcerting that 5,000 people in this community are involved in an event and there's no coverage in your paper!
The 3 day breast cancer walk includes people of all ages, in all walks of life, in all areas of San Diego, giving of their time and money, not to mention
the fact that they're walking 60 miles, and there's no mention of it in the Union Tribune. There are walkers and cooks and Scouts and police
and cheerleaders and medical personnel who deserve to know that people are aware of their efforts. Certainly I get my news from many different
sources, but I always look forward to the news in the paper because it has a hometown flair. I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for that in the future.
Disheartened and disappointed,
Ann Deakers

No comments: