Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pomegranates and Paper

I haven't visited Loretta Marvel's blog

PomegranatesandPaper

in far too long.
I'd forgotten what an entertaining writer she is, what a creative artist she is, what a caring, albeit witty, wife/mother/dog lover
she is. Oh and then, how much I enjoy her book recommendations, far better than Oprah.

I spent way too long this morning catching up with her life, jealous, but happy for she and her husband, that they were able to find a cottage on Cape Cod after months of searching.

In her 'other' life she's a busy attorney, but she still manages to savor her morning coffee, create, work in her garden and write something that will always give me a chuckle and pause for thought.

Thank you, Loretta!

1 comment:

Loretta a/k/a Mrs. Pom said...

Hey Suzi, I just ran across your beautiful blog. Thank you so much for the shout out! You are too kind!!